Ron Tulotta profile image 62

My insurance that was being "up charged" was Cigna, but the Dr did admit he did this to others.

When I foind out and and got annoyed I said to my Dr, god knows how many people you did this too he said "not many". So he was definately admitting to doing itto others. I did find an Attorney from the Bar Association that wanted to work with me, unfortunately he was not willing to work on contingency. The DIstrict Attorney is having a meeting about this today and said he would be calling me to discuss in further detail. Assuming he has done this to Medicare or Medicaid patience, would I still be able to seek a "qui tam" attorney? And the other news is this Dr comes from an interesting past.

Jillian Barclay profile image85

Jillian Barclay says

Ron Tulotta profile image62

Ron Tulotta says