Ok... in all honesty and frankness:
1. I am aggravated when newbie resident doctors would come up to me and ask me whether or not the patient we are (at that moment) treating in the Emergency Room needs to be transferred to an ICU or a Specialized Hospital or if this is the right medication to be given. Being polite and even if I know what to do with the patient, my answer would be: "Doctor, that will be based on your discretion and assessment." But in my head, this is what I was DYING to scream at them: "Are you joking me???? Who's the doctor between the two of us? Shouldn't you be knowing this?!"
2. I am aggravated with doctors who's testosterone levels and green-mindedness are going way beyond ethical standards.
3. I am aggravated at doctors who don't know how to smile, or to talk, or to show a little bit more compassion to their patients. I wouldn't mind if we get screamed at for a mistake but please, be nice to your patients!
4. I am aggravated at doctors who's primary agenda is to get the most collection from their patient's consultation payments.
5. I am aggravated at doctors who do a lousy and lazy job, especially in the O.R. God forbid these practices that lack professionalism and finesse at their O.R. skills.
I am frustrated with doctors who present the above conditions. Bow!