miakouna profile image 89

How should you approach a family member that you think has a drug addiction?

I have recently encountered a family member that I feel may have a drug addiction. I have no proof, I have asked him repeatedly if there is a problem, but the response I receive is 'no, there is no problem'. In the past four months, his new girlfriend who has had previous drug and alcohol-related convictions, seems to have a wierd control over him, where he distanced himself from the entire family. My family member has never used any types of drugs in the past, but recently seems very different as far as behavior and attitude goes. How do I approach him with my concerns?

Alcoholism and Addiction (Opiods, Amphetamines, Cocaine, Heroin, THC): Recognizing the Emergence of Addiction in Family 80

Alcoholism and Addiction (Opiods, Amphetamines, Cocaine, Heroin, THC): Recognizing the Emergence of Addiction in Family