Basically migrianes can be trigged by many factors:
- Foods: aspartame, processed foods, salty cooking, MSG, too much caffeine, cheese and even chocolates
- Bright, flashing lights likes those in a concert hall
- Strong odors or perfumes
- Emotional stress or tension
- Insufficient sleep or irregular sleep
- Exposure to smoke and even inside or outside fires
- Hormonal fluctuations, include menstrual cycles or the onset of menopause
If you like the natural migraine home remedies, there are a lot of selection.
- Eucalyptus Leaves Paste
- Yoga breathing technique
- Hot/Cold therapy
and much more...I wrote many articles about migraines in my blog (and just start on hubpages) as I used to suffer from migraine before.
If you interested, you can visit my blog at healthyrich dot net and you can follow my hub, I will keep creating the hub about migraine and migraine treatment.
Wish you a good health :)