There are several things you can do to improve your situation!
1. Make sure you are washing your face daily with warm water and a good cleanser. My absolute favorite is Burt's Bees Soap Bark and Chamomile deep cleanser. It works wonders and smells fantastic!
2. Exfoliate a few times a week to get all the dead skin off- Burt's Bees Peach and Willowbark deep pore cleanser is amazing.
3. Change your pillowcase about 2 times a week.
4. If and when you work out or get sweaty at all, wash your face as soon as possible to prevent the bacteria to dry on your face and cause acne.
5.Do not touch or pick at pimples!!
6. Use a lightweight moisturizer, such as unrefined coconut oil, before you go to bed. Heavy lotions will only block your pores.
7. Find a good spot treatment like Clearasil for the more noticeable spots.
8. If its really bad, go to a dermatologist- they'll prescribe you a clinical treatment according to your individual skin type and situation.
9. Avoid touching your face during the day.
Hope this helps! :)