nina64 profile image 79

Does diabetic neuropathy lead to amputation?

I have this numb feeling on the side of my left thigh, just above the knee. It sometimes feels as if someone is sticking pins and needles in me. It is not painful, but I just feel the tingling sensation from time to time. I'm wondering if it is because there is no blood circulation in that part of my body. Any thoughts or suggestions.

Catherine Kane profile image86

Catherine Kane says

• nina64 profile image

nina64 5 years ago

I'm so happy that your husband is doing well. Be blessed.

kelleyward says

• nina64 profile image

nina64 5 years ago

I appreciate your answer. Thank you so much.

FutureDrKate says

• nina64 profile image

nina64 5 years ago

Hello FutureDrKate, thank you so much for answering my question. I have been closely watching my blood sugar & I'm careful not sustain any type of injuries. Again, thanks for your answers.