Suelynn profile image 80

How do I figure out what's biting me?

Something has been biting me and I have red bumps that are very itchy... in creases around my body (warmer and less dry skin)... how do I find out what is biting?? It's not bedbugs or spiders and I haven't noticed mosquitoes indoors... when I first arrived here, my husband said it was "noseeums" and here it is again! What to do?

Georgie Lowery profile image97

Best Answer Georgianna Lowery (Georgie Lowery) says

• Suelynn profile image

Suelynn 5 years ago

Thanks for the suggestion, Georgie... I live in a hot and humid place.... so I figure I would have had heat rash before. These are definite bites in different spots. I've noticed that mosquitoes around here are silent and sneaky!

aviannovice profile image91

Deb Hirt (aviannovice) says

• Suelynn profile image

Suelynn 5 years ago

Aviannovice, I'm so glad you added your voice here. I had never heard of noseeums until I got to the States. During the night, when I have night sweats, I throw off the covers and I think I'm bitten by mosquitoes attracted by body heat and CO2!

• Suelynn profile image

Suelynn 5 years ago

lburmaster, thanks for responding. I'm sure you're right but the trick is finding the right source! Not sure what's biting...