coffeegginmyrice profile image 86

Got migraine? What is your alternative way to combat migraine?

Migraine prescribed medication is too expensive even of its worth. Over-the-counter "migraine" tablets don't really work even if the advertisement says it does, but I still take them when the first signs like seeing aura and flickering on the temple come about. A great massage and a rub on the stiffness around my shoulders and neck will give me the relief without the need of massaging my head, then I fall to sleep. What are your ways to help you relieved from the sickening and pounding migraine? Photo Credit: Migraine_by Noko @ DeviantArt.com

ASchwartz profile image88

ASchwartz says

• coffeegginmyrice profile image

Marites Mabugat-Simbajon (coffeegginmyrice) 5 years ago

Thank you, ASchwartz for the "ginger" suggestion. I like ginger but how do you apply fresh ginger to fight migraines? Chomp on it raw or boil it and drink from it?

artist101 profile image83

Sherrie Westerfield, Cpht (artist101) says

DeanCash profile image61

DeanCash says

• coffeegginmyrice profile image

Thank you Dean for your advice. I am actually having disturb vision facing my laptop right now. I should stop doing anything as you said and relax. Thanks again and have a good day.