Tom Vogler profile image 83

If you live among clutter and are not organized, has it always been like that for you?

I saw a question on another website asking how the reader feels in their space. I replied "I don't remember. I need to re-claim mine." That got me thinking that I can not remember a time in my life when I was ever neat and organized. I hear stories of people who have a life event trigger clutter and disorganization, but I have not heard about people who admit to never remember having the skill in the first place.

Philanthropy2012 profile image90

DK (Philanthropy2012) says

sadie423 profile image92

sadie423 says

meditatio profile image60

meditatio says