sashenikainderby profile image 60

Is it possible to live without pills?

Best Answer Larry Wall says

• sashenikainderby profile image

sashenikainderby 4 years ago

Dear Larry, I am very sorry for your son and I think that in his case it is impossible to avoid medication.

Express10 profile image89

H C Palting (Express10) says

• sashenikainderby profile image

sashenikainderby 4 years ago

to Express10 I am so sorry for my delay but the notification about your answer was sent to the wrong folder and I have just found it.

I understand your point of view and I think that there are some situations when you have to take pills.

Becky Katz profile image86

Becky Katz says

• sashenikainderby profile image

sashenikainderby 4 years ago

It is so good that we live in the time when you can get these pills and that they help you.

I am very sorry for my late response but the notification was sent to the wrong folder. I hope you will get better.

• sashenikainderby profile image

sashenikainderby 4 years ago

Dear Peachpurple, I agree that a heathy diet can prevent health probems but I doubt that fruits and vegetables from supermarkets have lots of vitamins. All vitamins come only from the sun and what can they contain if they are picked up still green?

changchong profile image60

changchong says

• sashenikainderby profile image

sashenikainderby 4 years ago

to changchong I think that this is a great attitude to life and if it works for you ,then it must be right.

Thank you for your message! I am very sorry for the late response but some of the notifications were sent to the wrong folder.