livingabroad profile image 90

What would you have done differently 20 years ago?

Sometimes I hear people say things like, "Only if I knew what I know now", or "If I was that age again I would be...", "If I was you now I would be..." etc. I am curious to what people have regrets about. Personally I don't want to live with regretting things I haven't or didn't do while I was young. Is that selfish, stupid, naive or have a got the right idea?!

moonfairy profile image86

moonfairy says

• livingabroad profile image

livingabroad 5 years ago

Hi moonfairy! Don't be scared. You obviously need a change so it's probably the right thing to do. Think of it as an adventure. Everything is new and difficult in the initial stages, you're excited yet apprehensive?! Thanks for the comment. Good luck

Diana Lee profile image80

Diana L Pierce (Diana Lee) says

• livingabroad profile image

livingabroad 5 years ago

It's really good to hear your point of view Diana. Your right in what you say, people change so much over time. Maybe it's our experiences that shape and decide this? Have no regrets and do what makes you happy right? Here's to enjoying the future!