Eric Calderwood profile image 81

Can neurological problems be treated naturally?

I have had undiagnosed neurological problems for many years. Since the doctors do not know exactly what is wrong their answer for my problems are medicines that seem dangerous in themselves. Vitamin B is supposed to be good for the brain, but it makes my numbness and one-sided stiffness worse when I take it. What natural remedies have you heard of for neurological problems?

elanger333 profile image89

elanger333 says

CrescentSkies profile image84

Michael Ward (CrescentSkies) says

• artist101 profile image

Sherrie Westerfield, Cpht (artist101) 4 years ago

I'm living proof that you can. I used natural treatments after being on Zoloft and Paxil for 4 years, only to be worse than when I started. Trytophan is the only substance that can produce serotonin, and gaba, and inositol relieve anxiety.

artist101 profile image82

Sherrie Westerfield, Cpht (artist101) says