Eric Calderwood profile image 82

Can neurological problems be treated naturally?

I have had undiagnosed neurological problems for many years. Since the doctors do not know exactly what is wrong their answer for my problems are medicines that seem dangerous in themselves. Vitamin B is supposed to be good for the brain, but it makes my numbness and one-sided stiffness worse when I take it. What natural remedies have you heard of for neurological problems?

CrescentSkies profile image85

Michael Ward (CrescentSkies) says

• artist101 profile image

Sherrie Westerfield, Cpht (artist101) 5 years ago

I'm living proof that you can. I used natural treatments after being on Zoloft and Paxil for 4 years, only to be worse than when I started. Trytophan is the only substance that can produce serotonin, and gaba, and inositol relieve anxiety.

elanger333 profile image76

elanger333 says

artist101 profile image73

Sherrie Westerfield, Cpht (artist101) says