ChristinS profile image 97

What do you do to reign it in and get back on track on days where you feel overwhelmed?

My son was in a crash a couple of weeks ago, has compound fractures, on crutches, in wheelchair. I get him a kitten to cheer him up. The kitty is now having seizures, my 3 year old is feeling neglected, my son is stir crazy and sore, hubby works 12-14 hr days. Normally I take it as it comes and we just put one foot in front of the other, but today I just want to curl up in a ball and cry... I'm tired, I'm stressed, I'm angry and I feel like I can't catch a break lately. What can I do to pull myself out of this tailspin my family needs me strong?

sunkentreasure profile image76

BERNARD LEVINE (sunkentreasure) says

MissJamieD profile image75

MissJamieD says

• ChristinS profile image

Christin Sander (ChristinS) 4 years ago

Thanks - this has been many months ago now and we've come through it much stronger and appreciative of life.

Miss Kate000 says

• Randy M. profile image

Randy McLaughlin (Randy M.) 5 years ago

Yes, there are some times where doing for others is not what you should do. Do find time for yourself.