- Spread you food intake over more meals : Increases Metabolism.
- Do short high intensity exercise routines : Remove excess glucose that could store as glycogen and potentially fat.
- Eat a well balanced diet (with lower fat intake) : Keep the pathways involving removal of fats such as Beta-oxidation working correctly.
- Eat less fats : Storage of fats in humans is not regulated, therefore any fats eaten will be stored so if you eat fat you will 'get fat'.
- Drink plenty of water : again, promotes a healthy body and it dilutes the food you eat so the concentration of any fats eaten will be reduced and lowers chance of them being absorbed. Water will also make you satiated quicker therefore you wont feel like snacking.
You may initially drop around 2-7lbs in the first 2 weeks then the loss will slow down, this initial loss will be glycogen + fats whereas it will then be focussed on fat loss.
Hope this helps :)