Catherine Kane profile image 86

Do the people around you support your dreams?

They say it takes a village to raise a child. I believe that we all have dreams and goals in our lives, and having a network of people in our lives that support us and our dreams may make the difference in whether we achieve them or not. Do you have people in your life who support your Life Mission?

• Catherine Kane profile image

Catherine Kane 4 years ago

Wishing you more supportive people in your life then :)

WebsiteConfetti profile image86

Ness (WebsiteConfetti) says

• Catherine Kane profile image

Catherine Kane 4 years ago

That understanding and flexibility is one of the greatest kinds of supports you can get. Lucky you!

sangre profile image89

Sp Greaney (sangre) says

ladypatience profile image58

ladypatience says

• Catherine Kane profile image

Catherine Kane 4 years ago

I think it's great you have someone in your life who supports your dreams. I also like that you know what you like and don't just let people tell you what you should like- many people never get that. Last, I like your enthusiasm. That'll take you far

Shawn May Scott profile image60

Shawn May Scott says