When did you write the article on the UCLA dental clinic's services?Are the prices you cite current?

Hi Ro, I'm particularly interested in the costs for dental implants I've been going to the dental clinic at NYU in Manhattan. Their costs are discounted 30% and the cost of a basic dental implant is currently $2690, considerably more than the $800-$880 that you said the UCLA Dental Clinic charges. It's likely that the costs have gone up since you wrote your article but I can't imagine they've gone up much if you wrote the article fairly recently Also, are you certain that this is how much they charged for an implant when you went there? I called them but it's hard to get someone on the phon.

chiaroscuro1 says

• madam ro profile image

madam ro 4 years ago

Hi again. The clinic is clean, modern with high quality equipment and materials. The downside is you're in the chair for HOURS because everything the students do has to be checked and given the ok by their teaching dentists.. which is a good thing!

madam ro profile image81

madam ro says