Virtuous1 profile image 60

Menopause how are you dealing with those emotions going up and down?

I am in Pre-menopause and my doctor tells me that there are many things that they can do to treat me. One is me having surgery that will put me in menopause and I don't have to worry about those emotions and swing moods. The first time I even realized I was in pre-menopause I was shocked but it explained allot of things, and so when I walked out of my visit from my doctor I told myself after having my pity party that I was going to embrace this new change. See we go through changes when where born to adulthood. I am not going to let this thing change my mood I am going to handle it.

ChitrangadaSharan profile image84

Chitrangada Sharan (ChitrangadaSharan) says

BobMonger profile image61

BobMonger says

cloverleaffarm profile image70

Healing Herbalist (cloverleaffarm) says

• Virtuous1 profile image

Virtuous1 4 years ago

Well I don't think he should be banned you don't know my whole story as far as natural methods I don't trust those things over the shelf, If FDA hasn't approved it I won't put it into my body.