Virginia Lea profile image 61

I hit my head and I don't know if I have a concussion or not.

When I was at work today a box full of bags fell and hit me on the top of my head. It weighed about 25 lb and I almost blacked out for just a second. I only cried out of shock, I finished working fine but now I am worried because my heck and back hurts really bad, and while I was at work I could have sworn that my pupils were unequal but I may have been just seeing things because I asked several people and most couldn't see that. There is no bump on my head but I have a headache and I think my vision is blurrier than normal. Is this cause for concern? I have been hit harder and been fine.

teamrn profile image79

teamrn says

• Virginia Lea profile image

Virginia Davis (Virginia Lea) 4 years ago

I'm thinking the pupils was just my imagination although I could have sworn one was bigger, they are normal now. But yes I'm thinking the impact is why my back hurts...

andrew savage profile image60

andrew savage says