LauraGSpeaks profile image 99

When was the LAST time you did something for the FIRST time?

dghbrh profile image79

Best Answer deergha (dghbrh) says

• LauraGSpeaks profile image

LauraGSpeaks 5 years ago

Yes, that is why I posed the question. We get so busy with life that before you know it, we are stuck in the same old routine. Time is passing quickly. I don't want to have a lot of "woulda, coulda, shouldas" at the end of my time.

huntnfish profile image99

huntnfish says

• LauraGSpeaks profile image

LauraGSpeaks 5 years ago

Yeah! Thanks for sharing your positive experience of trying something new with a group of strangers. I am glad it worked out well for you.

innerspin profile image92

innerspin says

DS Duby profile image95

DS Duby says

MsDora profile image97

Dora Weithers (MsDora) says

• LauraGSpeaks profile image

LauraGSpeaks 5 years ago

Yeah! Good for you for learning a new skill. I bet by Christmas your talent will shine.

chalkboardchatter profile image60

chalkboardchatter says

• LauraGSpeaks profile image

LauraGSpeaks 5 years ago

Yes, that is the whole purpose of the question. So many of us are creature of habit, yet it does our mind and body good to try something new every once in a while.