LauraGSpeaks profile image 97

When was the LAST time you did something for the FIRST time?

dghbrh profile image67

Best Answer deergha (dghbrh) says

• LauraGSpeaks profile image

LauraGSpeaks 5 years ago

Yes, that is why I posed the question. We get so busy with life that before you know it, we are stuck in the same old routine. Time is passing quickly. I don't want to have a lot of "woulda, coulda, shouldas" at the end of my time.

huntnfish profile image94

huntnfish says

• LauraGSpeaks profile image

LauraGSpeaks 5 years ago

Yeah! Thanks for sharing your positive experience of trying something new with a group of strangers. I am glad it worked out well for you.

innerspin profile image89

innerspin says

MsDora profile image94

Dora Isaac Weithers (MsDora) says

• LauraGSpeaks profile image

LauraGSpeaks 5 years ago

Yeah! Good for you for learning a new skill. I bet by Christmas your talent will shine.

DS Duby profile image89

DS Duby says

chalkboardchatter profile image61

chalkboardchatter says

• LauraGSpeaks profile image

LauraGSpeaks 5 years ago

Yes, that is the whole purpose of the question. So many of us are creature of habit, yet it does our mind and body good to try something new every once in a while.