g-girl11 profile image 85

What are you looking forward to?

What in your future, near or far, planned or hoped, makes you smile?

AlanRimmer profile image72

AlanRimmer says

• g-girl11 profile image

g-girl11 4 years ago

I know how much joy my own kids have brought to my parents. My husband is so looking forward to one day when we have grandkids, too. Enjoy your lunch, sounds like a very happy time.

Amanda Gee profile image60

Amanda Gee says

• g-girl11 profile image

g-girl11 4 years ago

Right now I'm looking forward to the first time my son comes home from college. I remember how much I loved coming home to my mom's cooking and the comforts of home. It'll be a special time. Good luck with your writing and acting!

dghbrh profile image60

deergha (dghbrh) says

• g-girl11 profile image

g-girl11 4 years ago

dghbrh, your answer made me happy, because I am sort of where you are looking forward to being! My son is about to start college and my husband and I are just a few years away from 50. Life is good. You have a lot to look forward to!

• g-girl11 profile image

g-girl11 4 years ago

What bores you? I hope you're excited about the subject of your degree. Other than my marriage/ kids, I am most proud of my education and will never forget the day I got my masters. Keep at it and good luck! PS the time will go fast, wait and see!