messy marshella profile image 77

Have you known your purpose in life? How?

Most individuals seem to be lost in the search for their purpose in life. I wonder if there are people out there who really identify their purpose here on Earth.

dghbrh profile image63

deergha (dghbrh) says

• messy marshella profile image

messy marshella 4 years ago

Thanks dghbrh! I agree with you. It is important that you are happy with what you are doing. Great answer!

g-girl11 profile image85

g-girl11 says

• messy marshella profile image

messy marshella 4 years ago

Thanks g-girl for answering. Teaching is such a noble profession. It is great to know that there are teachers like you who dedicate their life in that field. I am happy for you.

That you for the recommendation, I'll add it to my "must read" list!

RandombyBabbles profile image61

RandombyBabbles says

• messy marshella profile image

messy marshella 4 years ago

Taking time to reflect seems to be a good way of determining what you want in life. I do hope that you'll soon be sure of your purpose. Thanks for the response!

ptosis profile image78

ptosis says

• messy marshella profile image

messy marshella 4 years ago

Haha. I wonder what your job is.. hmmm intriguing. ;)