g-girl11 profile image 85

Ever take the road less traveled?

I left my career to raise my kids. People thought I was crazy, but I followed my heart, and it made all the difference. How about you? Have you ever ventured down the road not taken?

Swinter12 profile image80

Best Answer Swinter12 says

• g-girl11 profile image

g-girl11 4 years ago

...and I hope it has turned out well for you Swinter12! I will always believe that if you follow your heart it will lead you the right way.

TheLifeExperiment profile image60

TheLifeExperiment says

• g-girl11 profile image

g-girl11 4 years ago

Well good for you TheLifeExperiment! Especially the part about staying away from drugs. The high road is not always the easy road, but it sounds like it will be the road to success for you!

Virtuous1 profile image60

Virtuous1 says

• g-girl11 profile image

g-girl11 4 years ago

Love this answer! Good point: the road less traveled can be lonely. You have to be strong in your convictions. But I think if you took that path for a good reason, you will find others on it eventually, or maybe some who wish they took it too.

• g-girl11 profile image

g-girl11 4 years ago

Hi tsmog! I love the way you approach things. I do believe that when we do for others, without expecting anything in return, good things will return to us many times over! I hope others do build that road along your path.

whittwrites profile image80

T.B Whitt (whittwrites) says

• g-girl11 profile image

g-girl11 4 years ago

Why are you afraid of the road where all you do is write? What would happen if you took it?

courtyB3 profile image79

Courtney B. (courtyB3) says

• g-girl11 profile image

g-girl11 4 years ago

That's an interesting way to look at the question--you LITERALLY take a different road. Sounds like fun!

• g-girl11 profile image

g-girl11 4 years ago

Interesting. My choice was not something anyone in my group had done. I guess it's all perspective. Maybe it's more about taking a chance.

Darkmetaly profile image73

DanĂ­el GuĂ°mundsson (Darkmetaly) says

• g-girl11 profile image

g-girl11 4 years ago

Darkmetaly, glad you are taking the time to enjoy---not everyone does that!

Chasuk says

• g-girl11 profile image

g-girl11 4 years ago

Chasuk that is amazing. When it comes to our kids, we must follow the road we believe in! Congrats on your daughter's (and your) accomplishment!