hubsy profile image 90

What's your favorite thing to do at the beach?

In my recent hub about the health benefits of the beach, I realized that there are so many things to do at the beach that I haven't done in years, and most shockingly of all, a lot of them, like burrying yourself in sand, catually have health benefits! So, what do you guys like to do at the beach?

BigSerious profile image91

Christen Roberts Comer (BigSerious) says

• hubsy profile image

hubsy 5 years ago

Sounds awesome! I love boogie boarding! Thanks!

DrMark1961 profile image92

Dr Mark (DrMark1961) says

• hubsy profile image

hubsy 5 years ago

Here's a fun fact: you burn fifty percent more calories when walking on the sand? Also, do you walk barefoot? This is excellent for exfoliating you soles, you can read more about it on my hub about the health benefits of the beach.Thnx for ansewring

connorj profile image81

John Connor (connorj) says

• BigSerious profile image

Christen Roberts Comer (BigSerious) 5 years ago

Is this you in the photo? Are you swimming with a real elephant? That's amazing. I can't even wear goggles. Opening my eyes under water makes me want to breathe, and I get all flabbergasted. :)

nancynurse profile image81

Nancy McClintock (nancynurse) says

• hubsy profile image

hubsy 5 years ago

Haha, never thought I'd hear people getting tired of the beach! Sand is actually very good for you, maybe if you knew some of the health benifits you'd like it more? Thanks!

iefox5 profile image60

iefox5 says

Super Lux profile image59

Super Lux says