CBartelmey profile image 79

When you look in the mirror, do you like what you see?

Putting aside the typical my nose is too big, or I wish I was taller. I am talking about the things that you have done, the choices you have made, the person that you are from the inside out. Does that reflection hold an image that you are ultimately proud of?

connorj profile image80

John Connor (connorj) says

• CBartelmey profile image

CBartelmey 4 years ago

Mine has at times been a roller coaster ride as well, but looking back I always seem to emerge from those more turbulent times all the wiser so I suppose they do serve a purpose.

Ciel Clark profile image81

Ciel Clark says

• CBartelmey profile image

CBartelmey 4 years ago

Agreed, there can be valuable lessons in mistakes. And as for those morning reflections, half the time I am without contacts and can't see anyway - probably a good thing!

edhan profile image60

edhan says

• CBartelmey profile image

CBartelmey 4 years ago

That is a very positive outlook and probably one that serves you well.

kalokairi profile image61

kalokairi says

• CBartelmey profile image

CBartelmey 4 years ago

To live without remorse is a fantastic thing and I do hope that you are not in the minority.

puspenduseo profile image61

puspenduseo says

• CBartelmey profile image

CBartelmey 4 years ago

Excercise can at times be a chore and one that is often pushed behind other things that are more pressing, but good health is a gift to be grateful for.

benashiraz profile image79

Bena (benashiraz) says