Lwelch profile image 93

What information should be included on a health insurance appeal letter?

This is for an approval for an increase in my triptans per month. I have done preventatives and etc I just need to know how to format the information in a professional manner.

• Lwelch profile image

Lena Welch (Lwelch) 4 years ago

*chuckles* thanks for the answer and complement. I spent today trying to find in writing what the actual plan has down as the limitations for triptans. Amazingly, not to be found. Guessing I will have to get it faxed to me to see the fine print.

quildon profile image85

Angela Joseph (quildon) says

• Lwelch profile image

Lena Welch (Lwelch) 4 years ago

My doctor tried to get a prior authorization approved. They only approved part of it. It is more than standard but less than I have been using for the last 10 years.

carol3san profile image60

Carolyn Sands (carol3san) says