talfonso profile image 89

What do you carry in your purse/pocket/bag to avoid food temptations?

I'd usually take my cell phone/smartphone with my before picture as my background. The picture of me was me at my thinnest, on my 2008 Disney cruise. I was wearing a green dress and I looked confident in it, with Mickey Mouse (in a tux) at my side. Nowadays, I weigh 30 pounds (about) more than that. I hope this picture of me and Mickey would remind me that I can get back at that weight (or even lower) and make better food choices. What's yours?

fitmom profile image90

fitmom says

nochance profile image87

Chloe Davis Smith (nochance) says

• talfonso profile image

talfonso 4 years ago

A squeeze of lemon in water works as well (and it's better for me because it has no aspartame, unlike Crystal Light, except the "pure" ones). But anyway, that's great!

jclaffee profile image82

Jesse Claffee (jclaffee) says

• jamesrk profile image

James Kobzeff (jamesrk) 4 years ago

My belt reminds me. Since losing my weight it's as tight as it will go; if it gives a notch, I'm back to a strict diet. In the meantime, I continue to watch what I eat and exercise.

carol3san profile image60

Carolyn Sands (carol3san) says

• talfonso profile image

talfonso 4 years ago

Sounds like a great idea! You may want to carry a pocket-size version of your before pic as a bookmark (and a great motivator).