ii3rittles profile image 88

Maca root causing weight loss?

I've been taking maca root for something like 3 months. I started taking it for my hormones, for more energy, and because it helps my anxiety. Well, I haven't been wearing jeans for sometime, I gained weight and got sick of buying more. I was down to one pair that fit. I found some really cheap so I measured myself to see what my size would be and to my surprise, I lost 3 to 4 inched from my hips and 3 to 4 from my waist! I haven't been eating differently, or exercising or anything like that. The only thing I could think of was the maca root. Can it cause you to lose inches?

jaredbangerter profile image87

jaredbangerter says

fitnessmotivation profile image60

fitnessmotivation says

• fitnessmotivation profile image

fitnessmotivation 4 years ago

you may refer to this aswell - http://www.highonhealth.org/what-nobody-tells-you-...

Sophia-LeAnne profile image58

Sophia-LeAnne says

• ii3rittles profile image

ii3rittles 3 years ago

Don't get me wrong, my butt got bigger from it! My butt was always 10 inches bigger than my waist but now its 16 inches bigger! I know it has to be the maca. So it is true... If you want a bigger butt take the stuff lol

millionaireds says