The doctors and hospital can not figure it out. They simply told me to not come back unless she started struggling to breathe. They got much worse than this picture yesterday. The hospital gave her steroid shot and benadryl and sent her home. No new foods, soaps, nothing new! They were better this morning mostly but now they are coming back again. Don't know what to do! Doctor's office is closed on friday! Ideas? I should add she has not had any shots since 9 mths. She's 18mths now.
sort by best latest
My sister does not worry my hands and herbal medicines that describe Tabaip lets you get rid of allergies
1 thyme in a pint of water.
2 Put it over the fire for 10 minutes.
Leave 3, and then me a little cool for 5 minutes.
4 Bring cotton and a half
We think we may have figured it out. We moved into a home recently and have been told by neighbors now that the house had mold issues. I know nothing about mold but we have taken every element except the house out and she's still sick with hives!
Good luck cleaning that up! It can be inside the walls sometimes. If it's in the bathrooms or window sills a bleach spray will take care of it. 25% bleach 75% water in a spray bottle, spray mold let sit 10-15 minutes then wipe with a damp cloth.
I feel for you, I really do. We had a leaky roof that wasn't obviuos and it made us very sick, untill we did finally find it.
Interesting. We also recently had a mold issue. My daughter was going through a really hard time and we couldn't figure out what was causing it. We finally realized that the black stuff that looked like ink was MOLD!
There is no visable mold, so sadly we think it's in the attic! Not fun! Thanks!
oh crap girl, that's not a good thing. That mold can be an expensive proposition to get rid of. Let's hope that isn't the case, but if it is you def have to rid yourself of it, been there done that... ugh.
What finally worked was flashing. My husband had to take parts of the roof off, and redo it, as we own a tri level. He also had to tar around, and flash every stack, on the roof. Until you eliminate the source of water it will not be resolved.
Our dog has now become seriously ill with an unknown allergic reaction also. We will not be trying to fix the mold issue. At this point we just have to move.
:( I'm so sorry to hear that. Did you buy this home or are you renting? Either way the landlord/previous owners should have told you about the mold. I'd sue for her medical costs.
We are actually doing an owner finance buy. We will be requesting payment for all expenses and hoping he goes with it the nice way. I'm not much for suing but guess if he refuses I will have to.
Wow, the last house that I lived in 2 years ago had mold issues in the walls, which was why we moved. We were constantly having health issues. Stomach issues, upper respiratory infections. Constantly. People would be amazed by what mold can do.
Happy to announce we have moved to a mold free home! Now if I can just get the dog better!
So glad that you figured it out and have moved so quickly! I lived in a house with mold as a teenager and our whole family got health problems from it. It took me awhile to get better because my health got so bad. Sadly, my parents still live there.
Not sure where you live, but I would have the new house inspected by a certified home inspector. They would have hopefully discovered the mold issue in the old house. The average inspection is $300 and covers everything. Good luck in the new place!