KeithJK profile image 60

Do you ever feel like you're coasting (almost not alive) and then you suddenly gain consciousness?

This question is hard to word, and the condition has affected me my whole life. Perhaps it's just A.D.H.D or something, but I can't find anything online related to this, and no one through conversation seems to understand or have this. Basically, I feel like I'm sleepwalking through life every once in a while like on auto-pilot, and then my reality will set in, and I either get motivated, freaked out, or focused.

KeithJK profile image60

Keith James Kennedy (KeithJK) says

Kommadant says

• KeithJK profile image

Keith James Kennedy (KeithJK) 4 years ago

It's good to hear I'm not alone. I suffer from depression too and have been misdiagnosed several things so I stopped caring about titles, but it is definitely a boost in sanity to know there's others. My guess is it's a removal of outer consciousness