mlzingarella profile image 60

Do you expect that good things will happen for you?

I want to be optimistic, and I usually am. I do find, however, that when I am over worked and stressed that I am living my life with the expectation that it will all getter better and easier. I wonder if this is a sub-conscious mental trick that keeps me in the race.

GoodLady profile image82

Best Answer Penelope Hart (GoodLady) says

• mlzingarella profile image

mlzingarella 4 years ago

Thank you GoodLady! You are providing the prospective that is needed when times are bleak. All experience is relative, and my struggle may be another persons privilege. I am fortunate that I only deal with general annoyances and struggle. Thank You!

Stephanie Henkel profile image98

Stephanie Henkel says

• mlzingarella profile image

mlzingarella 4 years ago

Stephanie thank you for affirming my optimism. On a dreary morning like this it's nice to know that I am not alone in my beliefs. Sometimes life challenges really test my sense of karma. At those moments I almost feel foolish for expecting the good.

pstraubie48 profile image89

Patricia Scott (pstraubie48) says

• mlzingarella profile image

mlzingarella 4 years ago

I love your mantra! The stresses of the day do seem to steal the joys we can experience in the moment. Here's to Carpe Diem!

Marsei profile image90

Sue Pratt (Marsei) says

• mlzingarella profile image

mlzingarella 4 years ago

Thank you Marsei. Your answer is one of those "little" good things, but nonetheless impactful.

easylearningweb profile image92

Amelia Griggs (easylearningweb) says

• mlzingarella profile image

mlzingarella 4 years ago

I also felt that I needed some energy redirected towards positive influences. All the comments from our fellow hubbers has had a very positive effect on me. Cheers to you all. And thank you!

Trish303 profile image13

Brenda (Trish303) says

• mlzingarella profile image

mlzingarella 4 years ago

Hard work has to be part of the equation!

padmendra profile image1

PADMENDRA S R (padmendra) says

• mlzingarella profile image

mlzingarella 4 years ago

I sure hope that expecting good will bring good. Maybe all the good will and expectation surrounding this question will help us all.

Garifalia says

• mlzingarella profile image

mlzingarella 4 years ago

Hoping good will come to you Garifalia!