CJ Andrews profile image 88

Have you fulfilled childhood desires?

For example, when I was a kid I wanted to build a tree house that spanned several trees. I wanted to travel around the world... etc.

• CJ Andrews profile image

Chris Andrews (CJ Andrews) 4 years ago

That would be awesome. I have started to write down many of those "childhood dreams" because many of them still appeal to me. I would be interested in reading about the tree of life and other biblical findings you've made.

fitmom profile image91

fitmom says

• CJ Andrews profile image

Chris Andrews (CJ Andrews) 4 years ago

I do not think we could accomplish that, congratz. Any which way you look at it having children is hard work. I never thought I would get married let along have children - my wife and children are the best things that have happened to me.

• CJ Andrews profile image

Chris Andrews (CJ Andrews) 4 years ago

There is always more of the world to see - that is part of the problem as well as part of the fun. And yeah the owl would be a problem. If the owl is too small the cats would eat it and if the owl is too big he would probably eat the cats..

Beata Stasak profile image83

Beata Stasak says

• CJ Andrews profile image

Chris Andrews (CJ Andrews) 4 years ago

That is awesome, so do you develop those dreams more or do you continue to add dreams? or both ...

KristenN4Boys profile image76

KristenN4Boys says

• CJ Andrews profile image

Chris Andrews (CJ Andrews) 4 years ago

I like your attitude on life. I understand having crazy kids that love you as much as you love them.

Kena Bladel says

• CJ Andrews profile image

Chris Andrews (CJ Andrews) 4 years ago

Growing up we had horses. Fun to ride, but I don't really miss them. My daughter wants a horse now. Disney Land has some great deals - people keep telling me that, so I have been looking. I am looking to win the lottery and that should help.