hagsvilleUSA profile image 62

Have you ever had a dream or a nightmare that you couldn't put into words?

When I was really young I used to have a particular dream that would cause me to wake up crying, but I could never explain to my mom what it was about. The best I could describe was contorting shapes (but not really) and an overwhelming terrible feeling. Certain objects that I held (specifically, when wadded up, the little ring around a slice of bologna) could trigger my memory of the dream at any time. Lately, I'm getting those triggers again and, though I haven't actually had the dream, I can still remember how weird it makes me feel. Anything to relate?

innerspin profile image86

innerspin says

melbelle profile image61

melbelle says

Dantex460 profile image59

Dantex460 says