Emanate Presence profile image 83

What is it about an article that attracts you to read it, in the field of personal development?

Detail is good... (smile)

sherrituck profile image87

Sherri Tuck (sherrituck) says

ananceleste profile image80

Anan Celeste (ananceleste) says

• Emanate Presence profile image

Gary R. Smith (Emanate Presence) 5 years ago

I totally agree especially with leaving the open door for the reader to find their own way. I've read your hubs and you have a great gift of writing. Your self shines through. Thanks for responding to the question.

toknowinfo profile image91

toknowinfo says

• Emanate Presence profile image

Your comments help in many ways and will influence how I write future hubs and become more aware of my own process of finding hubs that attract me.

The personal connection, a feeling of the honesty and self-experience of the writer, are key factors

MazioCreate profile image68

MazioCreate says

• Emanate Presence profile image

Great insights, and thank you for passing them on. It adds to my understanding. Also, it changes some ways I do things on Hub Pages - such as, I will write summaries for my hubs and learn how to do quick trawls!

minso profile image73

minso says