1. Think of how good it will feel or how proud I will be once it's finished.
2. Tell myself that in order to be the best, I have to DO my best.
3. Remind myself that the law of attraction is at work ~ by being positive and taking care of business, more good will come & things will work out better than planned.
4. Remind myself that I am the example my children are watching & learning from.
5. Remind myself that the only way it's going to get any better is if I take the initiative to make it happen.
6. Remember where I've been & how much I've gone through... if I made it before I can certainly make it now. I'm older, wiser, & stronger ~ so this should be a piece of cake.
7. Repeat what my mom used to always tell me "There'll be plenty of time to rest when you're dead."
8. Tell myself that even the worst storms bring greener grass & a rainbow.
9. Tell myself that "this is going to be a great story to tell the grandkids someday"
10. Laugh at the situation mockingly and say "Really? Is that all you've got? Bring it on, cuz' I'm about to wipe the floor with your butt."