andrew savage profile image 60

What is the longest that you have ever gone without eating?

What were the circumstances? What were the effects?

daughterson profile image85

Faye Mitchell (daughterson) says

• andrew savage profile image

andrew savage 5 years ago

Thank you for your very interesting story. I am not sure what hypoglycemia is, so if you could explain what it is to myself and others who may not know the meaning of it, I would appreciate it.

Eighteen hours on a train seems like quite a long time,

nightwork4 profile image61

nightwork4 says

• andrew savage profile image

andrew savage 5 years ago

This must have been a time of despair. How did you recover? Did you make a journal to review such past events? What temporal effects of starvation did you accrue?

m0rd0r profile image73

Stoill Barzakov (m0rd0r) says

• andrew savage profile image

andrew savage 5 years ago

This is the second response regarding Hypoglicemia; please provide more details into what hypoglicemia is. I have performed several fasts of which I went several days without food, during a couple of these occassions I felt shaky, as if I was slippin

Justsilvie says

• andrew savage profile image

andrew savage 5 years ago

It is unfortunate that relationships have the potential to actuate such an effect, however it is very interesting that you had a positive effect from the fast. Please post your observantions and results if you decide to go forth with another fast.