What's the most comforting thing you've heard, while you are grieving the loss of a loved one?

Sometimes a word or two from someone can make a world of difference to you. I am currently grieving the loss of my beloved father-who meant the world to us. A few things I have heard from friends & family have touched my heart and helped me cope. While many things have not made a difference. So I was wondering what are the few quotes/words you read/heard from people that was most comforting to you through the grief?

bankscottage profile image95

bankscottage says

mylindaelliott profile image78

mylindaelliott says

Lisa HW profile image79

Lisa HW says