Emanate Presence profile image 83

Is it important to reflect on the 'Big Questions' of life?

What is your experience with reflecting on questions such as 'What do I really believe, and why?', 'What are my values?', 'Who am I, really?' or 'Why am I here?' Has it made a difference to you, as it did for me when as a result of honest reflecting I shifted my worldview to one that is more authentic and Self-empowering (in my experience)?

studentsage profile image78

Ashley (studentsage) says

Diana Lee profile image82

Diana L Pierce (Diana Lee) says

• Emanate Presence profile image

Gary R. Smith (Emanate Presence) 4 years ago

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Olde Cashmere profile image84

Olde Cashmere says

• Emanate Presence profile image

Olde Cashmere, would you help me understand? Are you saying you wish you had never started to ponder? Or that you would ponder ahead if you had a choice to 'do it over again'? Would you be up for forum discussion, on HP or elsewhere?

connorj profile image81

John Connor (connorj) says

• Emanate Presence profile image

Yes, that is so. As jaydene wrote above, the one thing we all have in common is that we will die, and what we do with our time until then is up to each of us. Would you be up for forum discussion, here or elsewhere?

safiq ali patel profile image71

safiq ali patel says

moneyfairy profile image63

moneyfairy says

• Emanate Presence profile image

Thanks for answering, and you might also like the Q and A on 'What does it mean to be a spiritual person?' happening now.

jaydene profile image74

jaydene says

• Emanate Presence profile image

Very interesting, jaydene. I had not considered the differences between how it is for introverts and extraverts, nor that the more questions the less answers. Would you be up for more extended dialogue along the lines of your road's fork, in a forum?

Moesky says