angel4967 profile image 60

Would you remove both breasts if cancer was found in one?

If you were told you had to lose a breast to cancer, would you have them remove both to lessen the chances you would get it in the other one?

bankscottage profile image94

bankscottage says

• angel4967 profile image

Cindy Pierre (angel4967) 4 years ago

Thank you for this information, it's things I hadn't thought about. Do you happen to know if they do reconstructive surgery and you start to lose weight will the new breast lose weight too?

• angel4967 profile image

Cindy Pierre (angel4967) 4 years ago

2 things to consider; 1 wouldn't it be a good preventative from getting cancer in the other breast anyway & 2 could constructive surgery be done well enough to make it like it was?

Waldo Numbly profile image59

Waldo Henry Hiram King (Waldo Numbly) says

freecampingaussie profile image38

freecampingaussie says

• angel4967 profile image

Cindy Pierre (angel4967) 4 years ago

I'm 45 and know I would have thought differently if I were younger too.