Emanate Presence profile image 86

What 'Personal and Spiritual Development' questions would you respond to in a forum thread?

First, not to assume anything - would you be interested in participating in ongoing discussion about topics such as 'How is it possible to know absolute reality?' If you *could* be interested, what questions would you respond to in a forum dialog? As an aside, there is opportunity to comment more on your 'Personal and Spiritual Development' beliefs in the question 'What are your beliefs?' now playing.

ESPeck1919 profile image90

ESPeck1919 says

• Emanate Presence profile image

Gary R. Smith (Emanate Presence) 4 years ago

Well, I don't want to steal your question, but it is a good one. Mine might not have been so interesting - 'What do you believe?' - but it is still playing if you would be up for responding. Or, comment on my new hub, 'What do you believe and why?'

elenagarcia profile image79

Elena (elenagarcia) says

That Grrl profile image81

Laura Brown (That Grrl) says

• Emanate Presence profile image

That is to understand. I also was not attracted to what I saw in the political and religion threads. But... have read some very interesting viewpoints here in the Personal Development Q and A section and feel that longer dialog could be rewarding.

Globetrekkermel profile image63

Globetrekkermel says

• Emanate Presence profile image

Yes, to understand. In general the forum discussion in mind would probably be off site and with some upfront understanding of forum behavior, and with a facilitator / moderator. Personally I would not give up the benefits of discussion.