jaydene profile image 78

What are some options?

If you were in this situation what would you do? Someone asked this to me, and it left me wondering what to say. A single person, on a small pension, not enough to live on, has no job, but has a hefty savings account. has no retirement funds in terms of a pension. an anxiety disorder and is a live in caregiver for a parent. wants independence, but is a loss of what move to make?

cebutouristspot profile image74

cebutouristspot says

• jaydene profile image

jaydene 4 years ago

this is a bold move but i'm sure many have done this.

Dr. Haddox profile image69

Dr Freddie Haddox (Dr. Haddox) says

• jodeci profile image

jodeci 4 years ago

I agree with Dr. Haddox, burnout is so easy when you are a caregiver, I was also in a similar situation so you really don't need to worry about the cash/money situation yet, just make sure you budget, keep your expenses and spending low.

Perspycacious profile image78

Demas W Jasper (Perspycacious) says

• jaydene profile image

jaydene 4 years ago

true enough the goal is to relieve pressure and gain independence. the parent will do fine on their own. :)

padmendra profile image2

PADMENDRA S R (padmendra) says