velzipmur profile image 82

How do you deal with your Fibromyalgia pain?

How do you deal with your Fibromyalgia pain? My daughter was diagnosed with it at a young age and as her mother it is hard to watch her suffer.

vwriter profile image85

vwriter says

• velzipmur profile image

Shelly Wyatt (velzipmur) 4 years ago

do you know of any natural remedies? I will pass the info on to her, she has never really been able to sleep well either.

Alphadogg16 profile image90

Kevin W (Alphadogg16) says

• velzipmur profile image

Shelly Wyatt (velzipmur) 4 years ago

Yes it is unusual to diagnosed at a young age, she had just turned 18 when she was diagnosed but looking back she had the symtoms of it since she was about 8. Thanks for everything.

aleciajeanne profile image84

Alecia Brown (aleciajeanne) says

• velzipmur profile image

Shelly Wyatt (velzipmur) 4 years ago

thank you for this information, I will definitly check out your hub and will share it with my daughter.

• velzipmur profile image

Shelly Wyatt (velzipmur) 4 years ago

thanks for your input, we are still trying to get people to understand and not just make fun of it and think it not real. She did say that rest helps her too.