Billie Kelpin profile image 88

Is there a letter of apology you are longing to receive?

Many of us have been deeply hurt by another person. If you were able to receive a letter of apology from someone, who would that someone be and what would the letter say?

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 4 years ago

I get the "pushed out...after all we went thru" part, blaringly loud and clear, DM. Maybe you can take comfort in knowing that the system you set up was so organized it could be seamlessly executed by another. Kind of like a mom launching her child

Lor's Stories profile image61

Lor's Stories says

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 4 years ago

I just now thought of this, Lor. Maybe the reason we like songs like Willie Nelson's "You Were Always on My Mind" or Denver's "Sorry" is b/c we not only imagine we're saying those words, but someone is saying them to US! Maybe that's a solution!