lisasuniquevoice profile image 64

What makes you want to lose weight right now?

Spongy0llama profile image91

Jake Brannen (Spongy0llama) says

• lisasuniquevoice profile image

Lisa Brown (lisasuniquevoice) 4 years ago

SpongyOllama,

You're so mature for being in your 20's. I agree that the cardio/weight combo is the best to lose and to maintain weight loss. I'm just getting back into weight lifting right now. I love it. It's great.

Lisa

mikielikie profile image71

mikielikie says

• lisasuniquevoice profile image

mikielikie,

Well that's an honest answer. I going to find one spot that I know needs work and start there. It seems like a good idea to have something really important to motivate you.

Thanks,

Lisa

Top Health Spot profile image75

Top Health Spot says

• lisasuniquevoice profile image

Top Health Spot,

I do drink green tea, but now I'm going to drink more at one sitting and make it stronger. Thanks.

Lisa

Queen of Cups profile image61

Tiffany Pasquale (Queen of Cups) says

• lisasuniquevoice profile image

Queen of Cups,

You tied everything together so well. It does make sense to hear that the body is what allows everything else to flourish in life. Thank you for your profound answer.

Lisa

DeboraBrill profile image60

Debora (DeboraBrill) says