Other than the obvious, does microwaving over heating water up in a kettle do something particular to the molecules that makes it dangerous to drink? I heat up water all the time in a cup in the microwave, but someone said not long ago that it is not recommended to microwave because it mutates something in the water? I thought this had to be crazy, and even if it were true is it better to drink water heated in a different way? Wondered if others have heard of this and their thoughts. Thanks.
sort by best latest
You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.
Thanks Jim, that makes the most sense. People spread this very wholeheartedly, one almost has to wonder. I didn't think it made sense, but wanted to hear feedback from those even with different views. Thanks for yours.