oceansnsunsets profile image 87

Does microwaving water do something to the molecules?

Other than the obvious, does microwaving over heating water up in a kettle do something particular to the molecules that makes it dangerous to drink? I heat up water all the time in a cup in the microwave, but someone said not long ago that it is not recommended to microwave because it mutates something in the water? I thought this had to be crazy, and even if it were true is it better to drink water heated in a different way? Wondered if others have heard of this and their thoughts. Thanks.

JimTxMiller profile image76

Jim Miller (JimTxMiller) says

• oceansnsunsets profile image

Paula (oceansnsunsets) 4 years ago

Thanks Jim, that makes the most sense. People spread this very wholeheartedly, one almost has to wonder. I didn't think it made sense, but wanted to hear feedback from those even with different views. Thanks for yours.

cassandralea profile image81

cassandralea says