Born2care2001 profile image 79

What are you resisting?

Is there something that is really important to you that you have not obtained or achieved? It may be that what you want has not yet manifested because of your resistance to it! There may be a conflict in beliefs that needs to be cleared up before accomplishment it possible. Let me know what you think!

Cyndi10 profile image89

Cynthia B Turner (Cyndi10) says

• Born2care2001 profile image

Rev Bruce S Noll HMN (Born2care2001) 4 years ago

Thank you Cyndi10! Your comment is quite accurate! Have you been reading my mind? I am grateful that you took the time to give us your input!

Dee aka Nonna profile image81

Dee aka Nonna says

• Born2care2001 profile image

Missed you Dee! 2 fabulous, fabulous works. We suffer when we resist acknowledging that there is a huge space between what we want and what is. As long as we fail to accept what is and agree to act without assurance of the outcome, we will suffer.

Seek-n-Find profile image89

Jenna Ditsch (Seek-n-Find) says

• Born2care2001 profile image

Very introspective Seek-n-find! Perhaps you resist the natural beauty of the Butterfly, seemingly going from place to place, often blown by the wind. don't forget...it's a pollinator and we cannot live without them! Enjoy the ride!

• Emanate Presence profile image

Gary R. Smith (Emanate Presence) 4 years ago

manatita44, if I may ask, where have you been looking?

TheDatingMom profile image61

Li Galo (TheDatingMom) says

• Born2care2001 profile image

Congratulations! Perhaps when it's all over and you have an uncluttered environment again, you'll take a moment, relax, and pay attention to silence. Breathe deeply and Peace of mind will follow.

Jynzly profile image75

Jenny Pugh (Jynzly) says

Globetrekkermel profile image75

Globetrekkermel says

thebluestar profile image80

Annette Donaldson (thebluestar) says

• Born2care2001 profile image

This is so difficult. You have my complete support. I have found that the hardest thing to let go of isn't the truth, but my perspective of it. That's what caused my fear. When I let go of my ego, much changed. Happiness exists.

IDONO profile image80

IDONO says

Little Grandmommy profile image61

Gail (Little Grandmommy) says

• Born2care2001 profile image

I couldn't encourage you more strongly to begin to meditate regularly, if you aren't already. You may may stop seeking, the universe already knows what you want. It's time to silence your mind and listen only for the answer. I guarantee it will come.

Emanate Presence profile image77

Gary R. Smith (Emanate Presence) says

• Born2care2001 profile image

Thanks Eddy! I am envious in a way. You and Kati apparently did not suffer the resistance of the unknown...just the consequences. This type of living is only for the bold...and adventurous. Oh what dividends await you! Thank you for answering!

SaritaJBonita says

• Born2care2001 profile image

Congratulations! You have proven to yourself that loving yourself is worth it. And, you have proven that uncertainty is difficult to stay in bed with. It's time for all of us to stop resiting remembering who we really are! Who you are is enough!