I don't know what your body stats (i.e., weight, height, bone structure, age, etc.) are, so it would be difficult to determine if you can lose 10 pounds in a couple of weeks. It would be harder if you are a little person only needing to lose 10 pounds versus someone who has much more weight to lose. With that being said, you can lose a few pounds in a couple of weeks in a healthy manner by following a particular protocol:
(1) Eat lean proteins at every single meal and snack. Twenty to 40 grams should be appropriate for any woman. This will help you retain your muscle mass while you are losing body fat. Lean proteins may include lean beef, skinless chicken or turkey breast, fish, seafood, egg whites, low-fat cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, tofu, tempeh, and low-carb protein shake.
(2) Eat fibrous and green and colorful vegetables at every single meal such as spinach, kale, brocolli, asparagus, bell peppers, etc.
(3) Limit fruits to 1-2 servings per day and make sure they are low glycemic. A serving is about 1/2 of a small fruit or 1/4 to 1/2 of a cup. Try grapefruit, apple, strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries.
(4) Limit starchy carbs to once per week after a strenuous workout. If your diet is only for a couple of weeks, you may even eliminate them altogether for quickest weight loss. Just make sure you do get them in thereafter. Without enough glycogen, your body and metabolism will begin breaking down. Don't go without starches for more than 4 weeks at a time. Also, make sure to only include natural starches such as oats, brown and wild rice, quinoa, and sweet potatoes.
(5) Include healthy dietary fats in every single meal, except the meal with starchy carbs. Healthy dietary fats include olive oil, coconut oil, flax oil, flax seed, chia seeds, walnuts, pecans, almonds, nut butters, butter, avocados, olives, and fish oil. Serving sizes are small - anywhere from 1 to 3 teaspoons per meal of oils and butters, 1-3 tablespoons of nuts.
(6) Drink lots of water - at least 64 ounces. This will flush out the toxins (fat) from the body.
(7) Exercise at least 5 days per week for 30 minutes.
By sticking to these simple dietary and exercise principles, you should be well on your way towards your goal of 10 pounds. If you don't lose 10 pounds in a couple of weeks, you will definitely see changes in inches and your body composition which is even more important. Good luck!