Seek-n-Find profile image 87

Do you live in the future, present, or past?

Or maybe you are one of the few that knows how to just live in the present! Do you live the the future, the past, or the present and where would you LIKE to spend more time? The photo I'm attaching is a "logo" I've made for my own life--reminding me to slow down and embrace the present!

healthyfitness profile image83

Rick Grimes (healthyfitness) says

• Seek-n-Find profile image

Jenna Ditsch (Seek-n-Find) 4 years ago

That's my default but I forget to be present to the present if I don't REALLY focus myself in the here and now. Don't want to miss the things hidden for me right in front of me. Vision is important-and getting from here to there starts with--here!

• Seek-n-Find profile image

Jenna Ditsch (Seek-n-Find) 4 years ago

True! I find people seem to embrace one direction more readily than the others. It takes self-management and perspective to hold all three in balance! Do you find you spend time in one ore than in the others?

Brinafr3sh profile image90

Brinafr3sh says

kateperez profile image74

kateperez says

• Seek-n-Find profile image

Jenna Ditsch (Seek-n-Find) 4 years ago

Great insight. I hope you make that time for you! I can relate--it's something I've been working on for years. One step at a time--I get better and better. Interesting paradox about the water. Think there is a deeper symbol--a connection?

TerryK81 profile image61

Terry A. Kennedy (TerryK81) says

• Seek-n-Find profile image

Jenna Ditsch (Seek-n-Find) 4 years ago

Very well-said. Great that you see that you are empowered today by your awareness of where you've been and where you are going! :-) Thanks for sharing--especially love your last sentence!

jaydene profile image73

jaydene says

• Seek-n-Find profile image

Jenna Ditsch (Seek-n-Find) 4 years ago

Yes-"being in the moment" is a great place to learn to be. Letting go of past-that often means a journey of forgiveness and healing. Letting go is very different from repressing because then of course one's not really let go. So-good word choice!

dghbrh profile image66

deergha (dghbrh) says

• Seek-n-Find profile image

Jenna Ditsch (Seek-n-Find) 4 years ago

Present is a great place to be--it's the only place we get to 'be'. :-)

• Seek-n-Find profile image

Jenna Ditsch (Seek-n-Find) 4 years ago

Aww--let's say a woman of old-fashioned values eager to embrace the present and move towards a bright future. :-)

• Seek-n-Find profile image

Jenna Ditsch (Seek-n-Find) 4 years ago

Well that's a memorable quote! :-) Thanks for sharing!

padmendra profile image1

PADMENDRA S R (padmendra) says

• Seek-n-Find profile image

Jenna Ditsch (Seek-n-Find) 4 years ago

Agreed! Good answer. :)