ddaquila profile image 60

Ever felt sick from stress? What do you do to de-stress?

Completely guilty of this the other day. I was actually nauseous from stress, and had to go through a number of things to try and de-stress, before I hit jackpot with my bowl of soup. No kidding. What do you do when things are getting to be a little too much?

twig22bend profile image77

Best Answer twig22bend says

• ddaquila profile image

Deborah Anjella Daquila (ddaquila) 4 years ago

A great reminder. Yes, worry can cause such adverse affects to our health and well-being, sometimes it's good to remember to simply -- breathe. Great answer. Thanks twig22bend!

dailytop10 profile image92

dailytop10 says

• ddaquila profile image

Oh swimming in a pond would do it for me too, I'm sure. Very calming, just you and nature! Thanks so much for the welcome, I'm so glad I joined. Great community and platform for writers. Take care and thanks for your answer! God bless you, too!

• ddaquila profile image

What a great way to destress, submersing yourself in another world and hopping out of it enlightened in some way. I can only imagine. I am quite the scatter-brain when I'm stressed so I wouldn't be able to draw enough of my focus. Thanks, Leah!