Born2care2001 profile image 85

What do you do when you recognize you've lost your confidence?

Life's circumstances come and go. Is there any circumstance that causes you regularly to second guess yourself?

KellyG05030 profile image87

Kelly (KellyG05030) says

Eco-Lhee profile image86

Eco-Lhee says

• Born2care2001 profile image

Rev Bruce S Noll HMN (Born2care2001) 4 years ago

Thank you for the answer Eco-Lhee!

Welcome to hubpages! I appreciate your honesty and I will tell you that this is a marvelous place to learn, write and participate! The collective talent here is incredible. That's what drew you to us, right? Thnx!

billybuc profile image85

Bill Holland (billybuc) says

• Born2care2001 profile image

Hey Bill,

I am well and I hope you are too! I'm just curious to know how people handle, if they even recognize that they've lost their zip, zing or you know, the proverbial "head on their beer." Keep up the great work sir, I'm proud to know you!

• Born2care2001 profile image

I cannot thank you enough Sir Tim, for challenging the thought of confidence. I'm also reminded of the slick salesman or "Con" artist who loses his touch because he can longer bend the truth, thus he loses his con(fidence). Great to hear from you too

artist101 profile image83

Sherrie Westerfield, Cpht (artist101) says

• Born2care2001 profile image

Thank you artist101 for your participation...here and in the world in which we live. As long as you are true to yourself at the time you testify, you have succeeded! I believe you are correct, every circumstance has a purpose. Thank you.