Emanate Presence profile image 78

Bold or Safe?

Do you tend more towards being Bold or being Safe? When do you like yourself better - when you make a bold move with risk, or when you play it safe? When are you more likely to be one than the other? How does each feel to you? Have you seen changes in this aspect of yourself over your lifetime? Longer answers are welcomed and hubs as answers are cheered.

dghbrh profile image78

deergha (dghbrh) says

• Emanate Presence profile image

Gary R. Smith (Emanate Presence) 4 years ago

I really enjoyed reading your answer here! Space is limited to comment back, just to say it is more than your insights that I appreciate. You have shared understanding about seasons of life, acceptance and all-important attitude. Big thumb up!

connorj profile image75

John Connor (connorj) says

• Emanate Presence profile image

Well, if I may offer another viewpoint, you have contributed quite some insight and have helped with the question! When I ask Qs, especially philosophical ones, there is no expectation of outcome. It is to spark thoughtful comments just like yours.